Drive Up Windows:
PO Box 1495
Aberdeen, SD 57402-1495
Your savings federally insured to at least $250000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
What is an ATM/Debit Card?
An ATM/Debit card allows you to have access to your money 24/7. It will give you access to Automatic Teller Machines (ATM’s) or you will be able to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted and the funds will automatically come out of your account.
- Free card with qualifying checking account. Replacement cards $5.00.
- 3 Convenient Aberdeen locations.
- Part of the CO-OP network. (Surcharge Free) www.co-opnetwork.org
- Cash back option available with purchases.
- Zero liability for fraudulent charges.
- Fraud protection service available on all cards: You may receive a automated phone call verifying any unusual activity on your card.
- ATM withdrawals and Debit Card transactions
- ATM withdrawals only
Lost or Stolen Debit Card: Please call 800-472-3272
To activate your card or reset your PIN: Please call 1-800-757-9848 from anywhere, anytime.
CUMONEY Prepaid Debit Cards
Choose a Prepaid Debit Card that fits you:
- Everyday Spend
- Travel Money
- Gift Cards
There is a one-time $5.00 fee to purchase each card.
What is a CUMONEY Prepaid Debit Card?
A prepaid Debit Card NOT linked to your accounts. You simply re-load the card as you go! It offers worldwide convenience; CUMONEY is accepted wherever Visa is accepted.
- Great for on-line shopping.
- Traveling without the worry.
- Allowance for children.
- Payroll Direct Deposit.
Load your card at Aberdeen Federal Credit Union or online at www.cumoney.com
Lost or Stolen Gift Card: Please call 866-833-2370
Lost or Stolen Everyday Spend Card: Please call 877-850-9650
Lost or Stolen Travel Card: Please call 877-850-9650
Verified by Visa
What is Verified by Visa?
Protect your Visa card with a personal password to help ensure that only you can use it at participating online stores. Verified by Visa adds an extra layer of security when you enter in your card information online. It helps confirm your identity and helps prevent unauthorized transactions before they occur.